Rights and Obligations between Creative Dreams International Sdn. Bhd., PT Creative Dreams International and Creative Dreams E-Learning (India) Pvt Ltd (the "Company") and its Independent Distributors (ID) and/or Privileged Customers.
The Independent Distributors Application Form accepted by the Company and the Business Plan together govern the total contractual relationship between the Company and its Distributors.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES - How to become an Independent Distributor
- Be of legal age in the state, territory or country of your domicile.
- Have a Sponsoring Upline.
- Complete the Independent Distributors/Privileged Customer Application Form and forward the complete application to the registered office in Malaysia, Indonesia and India within seven (7) days from the date of agreement.
- Company license & all legal documents along with stockholders details.
- Have a Sponsoring Upline.
- Complete the Independent Distributors/Privileged Customer Application Form and forward the complete application to the registered office in Malaysia, Indonesia and India within seven (7) days from the date of agreement and/or in respect of online application, complication of online application and/or member registration forms.
DISTRIBUTORS RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE
RIGHT TO SPONSOR
- The Company provides IDs the opportunity to participate in pioneering, profitable and progressive business while offering world class support.
RIGHT TO PURCHASE AT DISCOUNTED PRICE
- Only an ID has a right to sponsor Customer/Privileged Customers and/or sponsor another new ID to the Company and enjoy the benefits under the Business Plan.
- An ID shall have the right to purchase the products of the Company at a Discounted Price (the "ID Price").
- IDs must follow the recommended retail price when selling the products.
OBLIGATION TO DOWNLINES
- ID to perform a genuine assistance and training function to ensure that his/her Downline is properly operating and conducting his/her Distributors Business.
- ID must truthfully and fairly describe the Business Plan.
- No past, potential or actual income claims may be made to prospective ID nor use their own income, or other ID income as indications of the success assured to others.
- Commission cheques shall not be used as marketing materials. ID shall not guarantee commissions or estimate expenses to prospects.
ID may sponsor or attempt to sponsor another Distributor from a different line of sponsorship to "switch" to another line of sponsorship. Examples of Cross Sponsoring are:-
- Placing additional accounts of his/her own lines of sponsorship not below his/her Primary Account.
- Placement of a new Distributor using anyone's name known to the Sponsor Upline and placing it in line of sponsorship not below the Sponsor Upline's Primary Account while intending to profit from the proceeds of the said new Distributors.
- An ID owning an interest in an entity which is a Distributor in lines of sponsorship not below his/her Primary Account.
- Entering in other lines of sponsorship under the same as an existing Distributor using a valid Distributor Identification Number other than the one used previously.
To be secure in the integrity of the genealogy tree:-
- The Company takes utmost care to safeguard your network so that sales will always get credited to you.
- Do not tolerate sponsorship manipulations or poaching.
An ID has to nominate a person to be a beneficiary of his distributorship upon his/her death.
- Death Certificate.
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
- Birth Certificate (siblings).
- Valid ID's of the beneficiary.
- Personal info sheet to the beneficiary.
- Letter of request.
Voluntary resignation effective upon receipt of notice from the ID.
Re-activation will only be allowed after 12 months from the date of your resignation.
The Company has the rights to amend/change the P&P, price, product/service availability.
The agreement, the P&P and the Business Plan shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, Indonesia & India Government.
"Professional Marketing is the base for the stable, long-term growth of your business. You have to always act according to the Company's Code of Conduct to ensure a prosperous future for your business and the businesses of all IDs worldwide"
Speak the truth about the products
It is important to present your products the way they are, not more and not less - since you will have trouble dealing with the questions that may arise from over-selling.
Be available for your customers and partners
- Explanation and Demonstration
Product presentations and demonstrations shall be accurate and complete, in particular with regard to product description and benefits. IDs shall not provide any misleading product claims and benefits in any of their promotional materials in any form whatsoever. All promotional and advertising materials must be strictly compliant with the Company's policy and its official approved materials.
- Verbal Promises
IDs shall not make verbal or other representations concerning the product, except in compliance with No. 1 above.
Our Business is a peoples business and it is a communication business. Be available and open to the questions of your customers and partners and answer them correctly and honestly - since if you do so they will take you as an example and automatically grow business in a fruitful manner.
Conduct Proper Marketing
- Answers to Questions
IDs shall give accurate and reasonable answers to all questions from customers and prospects concerning the products and their benefits.
You are proud of our business and its products. You believe in their value and quality. Present the the Company's products professionally.
Stick to the Rules
Promotional literature and advertisements shall not contain any product description, claims or illustrations that are deceptive or misleading. All promotional literature and advertisements shall contain name, address, ID's phone number and ID's Identification Number.
Every business follows certain rules. Rules are important to give you the freedom to build your business on solid ground. Inform your partners about the regulations of the business and you will see that a strong foundation will give your organization wings to fly.
Your business partners need clear guidelines
- Policies & Procedures
IDs shall act and comply at all times with the Company's Policies & Procedures (P&P), which apply to them.
The easiest way of leadership is to set a good example for others. If you condemn other companies or their products, you are condemning yourself. Let the others do their business and speak positive about other companies.
Maintain a professional and respectful attitude at all times
- Comparison & Condemning
IDs shall refrain from using comparisons that are likely and which are incompatible with principles of fair competition. Points of comparison shall not be unfairly selected and shall be based on facts that can be substantiated. IDs shall not unfairly condemn any firm or product directly or by implication. IDs shall not take unfair advantage of the goodwill attached to the trade name and symbol of another firm or product.
Do not mix business with your Private Life. Don't let your enthusiasm for the business corrupt your good behavior. When you respect others they will do the same and be loyal partners.
- Respect of Privacy
Personal or telephone contact shall be made in a reasonable manner and during reasonable hours to avoid intrusion. IDs shall discontinue a demonstration or sales presentation upon the request of the customer.
Approaching a prospect of working with new partner requires your full potential and responsibility. Take care of your partners and prospects and treat them equally and fairly. The more empathy you have, the better you can utilize the qualities of your business partners. This will make your partners grow - and you will grow as well.
Income and Earning
IDs shall not abuse the trust of individual consumers, shall respect the lack of commercial experience of consumers and shall not exploit a customer's age, illness, lack of understanding or lack of language knowledge.
The Company's business is not a "get rich quick scheme". There is no guarantee promise, representation and/or warranty that you will make a certain level of income. You accept the fact that earnings and income statements differ from individual, as the nature of this business and the level of earning are both strongly connected to a person's personal effort, diligence, dedication, motivation and personal skills. Once your prospects understand this, you avoid disappointment and at the same time, you create a solid working culture within your organization.
Enforcement of Code of Conduct
The Company's Code of Conduct and ethical marketing guidelines ensure fair business practices by regulating the relations and dealing between IDs, as well as between IDs and their prospects and/or customers. These ethical guidelines must at all time be observed, adhered to and strictly followed. Any violation will result in due inquiry and/or disciplinary proceedings being taken against the individual(s) concerned, which can result in show cause action, suspension and/or termination of the status as an IDs. IDs must familiarize themselves with the actual terms of ethical marketing and the Code of Conduct of the Company's member's web office at www.creativedreams.net and are formally directed to do so. IDs are encouraged to report any violation of the Code of Conduct to their upline.
PROFESSIONAL MARKETING PRACTICES
- RIGHT TO PRIVACY